Sometimes it’s difficult to know how to say everything you’re feeling. When that’s the case, relying on flowers or even music to make your point can be helpful. The floral artists at Mission Viejo Florist know that playing the perfect song and sending a gorgeous bouquet of flowers can have similar effects. Here is our summer floral playlist, including some of our favorite flower-inspired songs.
- Build Me Up Buttercup by Twenty-One Pilots. Covering the 1960s hit, the sentiment still rings true: How do you keep loving someone who tears you down?
- Two Dozen Roses by Shenandoah. When you need to apologize, are there enough roses to say “I’m Sorry”?
- Amaryllis by Shinedown. Just like the beautiful Amaryllis flower can bloom indoors in winter, love can often be born in the most unlikely places.
- China Cat Sunflower by The Grateful Dead. This song celebrates the whimsical feeling of finding true love and being dazzled by it.
- Daisy by Zedd. While the girl named in the title of this song still has some growing up to do, her name implies there might be a cheerful future for her yet. Send a bouquet of bright, happy Gerbera daisies like our Summertime Splash to anyone who makes you feel this hopeful.
Talk to the floral experts at Mission Viejo Florist today about what songs and flowers inspire you!